Friday, November 12, 2010

happy birthday jesse!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!! We had such a great time celebrating another year of Jesse!! He turned 29 on the 2nd of this month! I planned a surprise birthday day for him which included the WHOLE day off (I called his boss to make sure it was fine). We started out the day with his fave breakfast-Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice and then headed to Wilmington for a day of fun!

We enjoyed shopping at the mall in Wilmington, eating at 2 great restaurants and the highlight of the trip-our tour of the U.S.S. Battleship North Carolina. (There were too may pictures from the tour I'm gonna have to do a separate post). The next night our dear friends John and Leah invited us over for dinner to celebrate! We had a blast!

I am so thankful for Jesse and I thank God everyday for such a great husband!






downtown Wilmington


Jesse, Matt and Pat at dinner.

Jesse's favorite breakfast!


Opening his present!



Yummy ice cream cake...



No comments:

Post a Comment