Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas

Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy,which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is CHRIST Jesus, the Lord.

This year I really tried to keep my focus on the real meaning of CHRISTmas. It's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this time of the year!It was difficult for me to remember this while working retail but I was constantly reminded of God daily. As I said before Jesse and I are so blessed and so thankful for everything God has given us!


Here's what our Christmas morning looked like...




Boston ready to open his gifts!


My sweet boys!



My sweet baby girl!


Boston enjoying his presents




Kauai and her new toy.
As I post this my sweet little pup is having surgery. :( She has a bowel obstruction (probably this soccer ball to be honest). I know that she is in good hands and God will take care of her! Please say a prayer for her today! I'll post soon about surgery and her recovery!


No comments:

Post a Comment