Sunday, January 9, 2011

blessings

Just for the record. I've been trying to blog for the past few weeks now but for some reason our computer wouldn't let me upload these pics! FINALLY it worked today! So now I can share with you our December!!

During the 2nd week of December my mother-in-law underwent MAJOR surgery in Nashville. We headed east to be with her during this trying time. She was having major surgery and we wanted to let her know that we were there for her! Praise the Lord her surgery went WONDERFULLY and she's at home resting and recovering. While we were there we spent some time with our sweet sweet nieces that we don't get to see as much as we would like to! They are such a blessing to us and we long for the day that we live closer to one another.



Building a gingerbread house!


Silly face!

My sweet nieces!




Hard work! :)

I love these girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment