Sunday, September 18, 2011

my little breech baby

well, baby j is still breech (turned the wrong way) so as for now we will be having a c-section at 39 weeks which will be sometime during the first week of October! while this was not my plan this is God's plan and I trust in Him! I know that HE knows what's best for baby j and I and will guide the Dr and the medical team. While Baby J COULD still turn I'm preparing myself for a c-section. I'll let yall know the date soon! It's kinda crazy to pick my child's birthday...

I'm still feeling pretty good. Fall is FINALLY here. It's been in the upper 60's this weekend and I'm in HEAVEN! It's so much nicer not to sweat everywhere I go. I even got cold last night! I can't remember when I was cold last! :) My sleeping is still a minor issue but I know I'm just getting ready for life with a new born! Other than that no complaints! Just a few weeks left! So crazy!! here we are in the nursery at 37 weeks = FULL TERM!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Baby J you do what your mother tells you to do and turn the right way!! I love you and my prayers are always with you and your little family!

    ReplyDelete