Thursday, August 11, 2011

every day is a blessing

i think sometimes God lets things happen in your life to make you realise just how fortunate you are and to count your blessings everyday! this week had been hard for me emotionally. a friend of mine found out that her baby boy (who's due in dec) has stopped growing and will probably not make it. her blood work was positive for downs the first time they did it and then negative the second time. they did an amnio test yesterday and they will find out the results soon. i am so heartbroken! everyday that i have carried baby j is a true blessing from God. I feel like i had hit a point where i was becoming negative and focusing on all of the not-so-fun things of being preggo like the heat, not sleeping, GAINING SO MUCH weight, hearing comments from strangers about my stomach, i could go on and on! God has reassessed my focus and made me realise that i should enjoy this-all of it-b/c it is a blessing from HIM and baby j is HIS...not ours! please keep my dear friend in your thoughts and prayers. i can't imagine what she's going through...


here's our sweet little blessing at 30 weeks... we are 31 weeks now...time is flying by!


what do you think...BOY or GIRL!?? let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment