Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday in Atlanta

Last week I flew to Atlanta to spend some time with my childhood friend and her 10 week old baby Alexander. I had such a GREAT time with them! Xander is the sweetest most laid back baby that I have ever seen! This child sleeps 9 hours a night!! I loved and kissed and snuggled with him all week long! I couldn't get enough of him! Check out all the pics of him! SO SWEET!!

Lindsey's birthday is on the 24th so we were able to celebrate BOTH of our birthdays while I was there! We had a blast! We did a little shopping, laughing but mostly catching up. I realize how much I really miss her!!! She knows me better than anyone else and is the sweetest most unselfish friend! I am truly blesses to have her in my life and I'm not sure what I would do without her!! We have been friends since 2nd grade and have gone thorough lots and lots together! She truly is a sister! Love you LINDZ!!

Hope you enjoy some of my pics from the week ( I was OBSESSED with taking pics of Xander)...



sweet baby


check out those chubby legs!!!!!!

time for a bath....


sweet momma and baby boy



little man








We adore him!










After a bath







My sweet godson...I love him.








He loves taking a bath.







Look at those eyes!


















Heading out for Lindsey's Birthday!











Bath time!






















Sushi!












Ready to shop!!!!













Happy Birthday to US!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment